Business creation, retention and support is a major priority at the Kandiyohi County & City of Willmar EDC. The EDC strives to create a thriving business climate and our staff use their intimate knowledge and understanding of the community to open doors and navigate systems to help your businesses start, grow, relocate and prosper.
We provide opportunities to come together to develop creative solutions for workforce issues, bring businesses and jobseekers alike together in job fairs to support economic growth and provide individual financial assistance and education to business owners and entrepreneurs.
We can support you and your business or company in a variety of ways:
- If your business is currently looking for staff and would like to be added to our contact list for workforce solution and job fair opportunities, please email Kelsey at [email protected] to be added to our communication list.
- To learn more about Revolving and Microenterprise Loan Funds contact us at [email protected] or at 320-235-7370
- Ready to take the next step in starting or growing your business in Kandiyohi County? Learn more about the Elevate Community Business Academy at www.elevatecba.com.
- Have a business currently located in Downtown Willmar? The Willmar Mainstreet Revitalization Program (January 2023) may have resources for you. Contact us to learn more.
- Or looking at locating to Willmar, Minnesota or Kandiyohi County? We would love to show you the benefits of growing your business in Kandiyohi County. Email us today at [email protected]!